Senior Project Architect -
Senior Hotel Interior Designer – Famous US Design firm -
Shanghai QS Manager –International Engineering Firm -
Shanghai Project Accountant -
Project Manager – Construction, Civil Engineering -
Beijing Plumbing Design & Construction Manager – Excellent Owner Side Company -
Beijing/Shanghai/ Interior Design Director/Interior Design Manager - Top International Owner Side Firm -
Senior Interior Designer -
With a global network of 11 strategicallylocated studios and a global reach that stretches to over 80 countries, Benoyis an established design brand in its markets around the world.
Benoy Shanghai Office is looking for an ProjectInterior Designer to join their friendly Team to work on a range of excitingprojects.
• Proficiency in AutoCAD, Photoshop, InDesign, Excel, REVIT would bebeneficial but not a necessity
• Experience in managing drawing packages through Schematic and DetailDesign Stages for retail or hospitality projects
• Creativity and ability to conceptualize large scale spaces andestablish a clear design direction
• Good knowledge of materials and surface finishes
• Knowledge of FF&E specification would be beneficial but not anecessity
• Ability to manage a project independently
If you would like to be part of ourcreative and sociable team, please send your CV and portfolio to email@example.com
Aedas is the world’s local and globalarchitecture and design practice driven by global sharing of research, localknowledge and international practice. Over 1,400 creative minds with designstudios across the globe create world-class design solutions with deep social andcultural understanding of the communities Aedas design for.
Aedas is looking for a Senior ArchitecturalDesigner to join its team in Hong Kong.
• Minimum 5 years experience in large commercial and or hotelprojects;
• Good design, technical and documentation skills;
• Experience in PRC is an advantage;
• Hands-on skills in V-Ray, Revit/BIM and Rhino Grasshopper;
• Fluency in written and spoken Putonghua and English.
What we can offer you:
• Aedas provides opportunities for long term career development withan expanding international practice.
• We offer attractive compensation and benefit package including 5-daywork.
Please register to Architank to applydirectly or email firstname.lastname@example.org
MAD is looking for Senior Architect, whowill be assigned to project design, project management, and constructionmanagement based on candidates' capabilities and experiences.
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Architecture;
• Have at least 10 years of experience, and involved with 3 underconstruction/completed projects through CD to SD stage in past workingexperiences(past experiences in museum, library, concert hall, theatre or largescale mix-used projects preferred), please be specifics with your role on thoseprojects in your portfolio;
• Expertise in AutoCAD and Rhino at least;
• Be highly organized and efficient, able to multi-task through tightdeadlines in MAD’s fast-paced environment;
• Be a positive motivator and team leader, having well-establishedleadership and skill sets, have the ability to be a great manager andsupervisor.
Please register to Architank to applydirectly or email email@example.com